HELLO SISTER STRATEGY PTE LTD
This policy sets out how we at Hello Sister Strategy use and protect information that you give us by using our website and how we go about ensuring your privacy is protected. When we ask for personal information about you when using our website, then you can be rest assured that this information will only be used in accordance with Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time, but by visiting this page you will have access to the latest updates.
By using our website you consent to us collecting, using, storing and retaining personal information about you in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT WE COLLECT
When you visit our website, register or contact us, we may collect the following information from you:
- Name and contact details including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our website collects information from you. The information we collect is used, stored and retained to:
- Administer this website and our business
- Improve our products and services
- Personalise your online experience and deliver content and products, which we believe are of most interest to you
- Periodically send promotional emails about information which we think you may find interesting for you and your business by using the email address you provided
- Carry out market research. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection, use, storage or retention of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can contact us direct to seek access to the information we hold about you, and you have the right to ask us to correct information that is inaccurate.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will never sell your information to a third party.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING
Our website contains links to other social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. If you take the opportunity to ‘Share’ or ‘Like’ our content, this information will be shared with those sites. In these instances, you may be sent cookies from these Social Media sites, which we don’t control, so we suggest you check with them direct for more information about their cookie policies.
A cookie is a text file placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of our website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For more information about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. If you do not accept our cookies or remove them from your browser, some our website’s features may not function.